Topic: Is it possible to play 3D Bluray ISOs with SVP now?

Hello guys!
I have SVP 4 Pro and use it with the included MPC and MADVR and love it but I miss not having SVP when I watch 3D movies from Bluray ISO which I normally play with PowerDVD.
Is it finally possible to play those with SVP or still nothing?
Thanks! smile

Re: Is it possible to play 3D Bluray ISOs with SVP now?

You can try it yourself by playing it in Stereoscopic Player wink
Most likely you'll get a desync by several frames between left and right views...

Since I have been using and supporting SVP since it came out, I was hoping the Devs could give me a straight answer by now instead of me spending hours playing with configurations only to find out it does not work wink

OK then.
It'll work in Sterescopic but you'll get a desync by several frames between left and right views
big_smile

big_smile Ok , I will see if I can live with that desync...still I have gotten so used to SVP that watching movies without it is like watching a slideshow LOL
Thanks!

Last question...its not really directly for SVP but since my installation o MPV and SMPlayer is per the SVP steps I guess I will ask here.
I am trying to use MPV as it seems to be smoother than MPC-HC but I need the shader script called Adaptive Sharpeners. Someone made it ready to work with MPV but I cannot figure out where to place the script and how to trigger it.
He provided steps here but is not working:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p … ost1791103

Any ideas?