26 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 22-10-2016 19:48:20)

Re: [deleted]

I completely forgot to mention that YouTube doesn't actually support videos uploaded in HEVC - it'll just fail to process it (I just tested this).

So for uploading to YouTube VP9 is your best bet.

(I've no idea about other video websites save for NicoVideo which also doesn't support uploading in HEVC - yes I just tested that one as well)

27 (edited by Alex 08-02-2019 08:55:55)

asdasasdasas

How come this topic became a blog about video editing software on an ancient laptop and youtube???

29 (edited by Alex 08-02-2019 08:55:59)

asdasdasdas

I'm still waiting to see a converter implemented into SVP itself. So I can just convert an mp4 to a 60fps version of that mp4 without having to install 3rd party programs and mess around with scripts.

31 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 12-11-2016 22:12:58)

thibaultmol wrote:

I'm still waiting to see a converter implemented into SVP itself. So I can just convert an mp4 to a 60fps version of that mp4 without having to install 3rd party programs and mess around with scripts.

You're more likely to see a stand-alone third party video editor that can hook into SVP just like the media players can.

I had made a thread about Avidemux since it now supports VapourSynth, but the thread was DOA...