Topic: Svp thinks i have a new pc on each reboot?

Each time i reboot my pc after mobo switch i have to reactivate it and remove the old activation each time? the heck is wrong here?

Re: Svp thinks i have a new pc on each reboot?

Duckers
What version of SVP 4 are you using?
Try to update to the last version. It was fixed some versions ago.

If you have latest version then send us bug report: SVP tray menu - Information - Send problem report...

>>>the heck is wrong here?

New motherboard = new PC, what you don't get? There is a key which contains few activations so that it can hold registration info for few motherboards.
Or are you complaining that while you have 3 slots of registration they don't hold 2 motherboards if switching them?

James D wrote:

>>>the heck is wrong here?

New motherboard = new PC, what you don't get? There is a key which contains few activations so that it can hold registration info for few motherboards.
Or are you complaining that while you have 3 slots of registration they don't hold 2 motherboards if switching them?

I have already re-registered the thing on this "mobo" 3 times already since i switched. Also i suspect svp to be the one which cancels out the wifi card aswell. Cause when i reattach the wifi, it then asks for reg key again.

registration fails when the list of network adapters (both built-in and expansion cards) changes

I think it's Windows 10 updates.  Just a guess tho

Fixed it by reinstalling windows. Apparently svp doesn't handle reactivation on a new mobo so well without reinstalling windows, same with the wifi card.

But to another issue, after i reinstalled windows, it no longer detect my gpu as supported. Had this issue once before, but can't remember how i resolved that one..

And for another one, why doesn't svp have "open file" option anymore? And why is there no option to choose the path for my own default player? Feels like it has changed since i installed it last.

use DDU to reinstall video driver
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/dis … nload.html

9 (edited by Duckers 14-10-2016 16:35:50)

dlr5668 wrote:

use DDU to reinstall video driver
http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/dis … nload.html

Yep, updated the drivers and now the gpu can be used.

However, for some reason, i can't use svp anymore. Each time i go fullscreen d3d and pause the video both my screens go black and won't go back on, so had to reset the pc to fix it. So i uninstalled it as there was a new tv episode i wanted to watch.

Plus it still asks for the key on each boot. And that annoys the hell out of me..