Re: Do i have to pay for 3 licences to have it on my 3 pc's?

In a short way: Intel doesn't let refresh rate override on mobile platforms despite any OS. Period.

Apparently, in the "script" config it was set to 48 fps. And that crippled the tablet. So no svp for the tablet or my macbook it seems tongue

Gonna keep svp to my gaming pc which does 144 fps scaling just fluidly

28 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 30-07-2016 22:00:05)

Duckers wrote:

Apparently, in the "script" config it was set to 48 fps. And that crippled the tablet. So no svp for the tablet or my macbook it seems tongue

Awww, don't give up that easily!  The thing is, SVP4 Free is totally not optimized for low-end hardware.  I mean, even at 800MHz your tablet should still be faster than my aforementioned Core 2 Duo T8300 that lacks any sort of GPU acceleration!

And for reference, this is even with doing x2.5 interpolation with 24fps content.  If you'd like, I could even share my exact profile settings.

Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:
Duckers wrote:

Awww, don't give up that easily!  The thing is, SVP4 Free is totally not optimized for low-end hardware.  I mean, even at 800MHz your tablet should still be faster than my aforementioned Core 2 Duo T8300 that lacks any sort of GPU acceleration!

And for reference, this is even with doing x2.5 interpolation with 24fps content.  If you'd like, I could even share my exact profile settings.

Sure

But the processor is running at up to 3Ghz, not 800mhz

2.4 up to 3.0 GHz, 3 MB cache, 15 W

Duckers wrote:

But the processor is running at up to 3Ghz, not 800mhz

2.4 up to 3.0 GHz, 3 MB cache, 15 W

That's my point - even at 800MHz, your performance should still be better!

I have to ask though, are you using SVP3, SVP4 Free, or SVP4 Pro on your tablet?  Because being custom settings, they'll only work with SVP3 or SVP4 Pro.

31 (edited by Duckers 31-07-2016 09:48:47)

svp4 free on the tablet. same, but Pro on the desktop

>  SVP4 Free is totally not optimized for low-end hardware.

SVP "any version here" is totally not optimized for hw that varies performance from 600 to 3200 MHz on the fly depending on ... who knows?

in Russian there's an idiom meaning "depending on the lunar phase"

33 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 31-07-2016 16:20:34)

Duckers wrote:

svp4 free on the tablet

Well there's your problem.  Stick with SVP3 or use SVP4 Pro on it.

...OR, I just had a thought - what if you try ThrottleStop?  Since you say that the temperatures are good, using ThrottleStop may very well prevent your tablet's CPU from ever underclocking:
http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads … de.531329/

Chainik wrote:

SVP "any version here" is totally not optimized for hw that varies performance from 600 to 3200 MHz on the fly

Which would be the benefit of using SVP3 or SVP4 Pro where you can use specific profile settings, no?

> Which would be the benefit of using SVP3 or SVP4 Pro where you can use specific profile settings, no?

yep, if you gonna target that profile to 600 mhz performance level

the solution with external fan (from another thread here) is far more preferable in my opinion big_smile

35 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 31-07-2016 21:10:57)

Chainik wrote:

the solution with external fan (from another thread here) is far more preferable in my opinion big_smile

But that only works if your PC is throttling due to temperature rather than power consumption (which ThrottleStop prevents).