Topic: SVP 4 where are the options to change frame rate like in svp 3?

SVP 4 where are the options to change frame rate like in svp 3?

I dont find them anywhere sad

are they suppose to be somewhere here (check pic)

Post's attachments

Capture.PNG, 26.89 kb, 526 x 569
Capture.PNG 26.89 kb, 431 downloads since 2016-07-28 

2 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 28-07-2016 23:25:51)

Re: SVP 4 where are the options to change frame rate like in svp 3?

They're not available in the free version of SVP4 unless you use Linux.

Either stick to SVP3, buy SVP4 Pro, or switch to Linux*

*though with my Linux newbie-ness I wasn't able to get it working on Linux Mint 18; I've been meaning to make thread about that but I've been more concerned about my weird flicker issue that seems to have either been missed, ignored, or maybe nobody knows the cause.

Ah yes.. i realise that now. Just found it a bit bizare since in version 3 it was free. I got the pro one now cos I think its worth the work the developers put in.

I dont like using SVP for films (id rather run my 1080p projector at 24hz). I like SVP for documentaries tho or anything else than movies. But to be honest I would really prefer a 120hz 1080p projector. Can never get SVP motion to look as natural/good (24p) as my 120hz 720p projector.

Thanks anyhow.

Slim wrote:

Ah yes.. i realise that now. Just found it a bit bizare since in version 3 it was free. I got the pro one now cos I think its worth the work the developers put in.

I dont like using SVP for films (id rather run my 1080p projector at 24hz). I like SVP for documentaries tho or anything else than movies. But to be honest I would really prefer a 120hz 1080p projector. Can never get SVP motion to look as natural/good (24p) as my 120hz 720p projector.

Thanks anyhow.

High framerate movies grow on you.

We all grew up watching 24p, so thats what you're used to seeing... But if you use Svp enough, suddenly 24p movies look, "slow"  or unnatural.

5 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 30-07-2016 03:01:47)

brucethemoose wrote:

We all grew up watching 24p

Not if you played video games more than you watched video. wink