1 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 10-02-2016 22:53:21)

Topic: [SVP4 Pro] Align cropping to bottom rather than being centered?

Currently if you crop a 1280x720 video to, say, 1280x704, SVP will crop off 8 pixels on the top and 8 pixels on the bottom.

What I want to do instead is crop 16 pixels off of the top and none from the bottom.

Is it possible to do such a thing in SVP4 Pro? (without actually re-encoding the video that is)

Re: [SVP4 Pro] Align cropping to bottom rather than being centered?

this's already planned for some future update...

3 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 11-02-2016 07:51:10)

Chainik wrote:

Hopefully some of those features include settings in the GUI for the values that ThomasLiddiard found regarding differences in interpolation between SVP3 and SVP4 (Link1 and Link2)

Nevertheless, are we talking about days or months for these updates?  I'm not looking for a release date or anything, I just want to know if I should bother with changing my configuration so as to provide a less-optimal stop-gap solution until such a feature is implemented.

Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:
Chainik wrote:

Hopefully some of those features include settings in the GUI for the values that ThomasLiddiard found regarding differences in interpolation between SVP3 and SVP4 (Link1 and Link2)

Nevertheless, are we talking about days or months for these updates?  I'm not looking for a release date or anything, I just want to know if I should bother with changing my configuration so as to provide a less-optimal stop-gap solution until such a feature is implemented.

Days wink New version will be with vapoursynth/linux support.

5 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 25-02-2016 06:25:41)

dlr5668 wrote:

Days wink New version will be with vapoursynth/linux support.

I must say, your definition of "days" is longer than mine. tongue

Maybe I'll look into that stop-gap solution after all...

Hey, I don't know what dlr5668 was thinking about but I was talking about unified multi-OS release big_smile

Chainik wrote:

Hey, I don't know what dlr5668 was thinking about but I was talking about unified multi-OS release big_smile

That's what I figured.  May I ask if that multi-OS version will be version 4.1?

no... this's not a question of numbering