Topic: No active playback on mpc or potplayer

Hey guys. I just recently got my pc back up and running and boy have i missed my 60fps anime. So after dealing with windows, and graphics drivers, etc. I bought and downloaded Svp 4 Pro. No matter what i've tried so far i can't get it to acknowledge the video playback. I've gone through the forums and the only thing that i can think it might be is the missing ffdshow under internal filters. I attempted a manual intall of ffdshow and adding the filter under the options>internal filters but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.   

-Tom

Re: No active playback on mpc or potplayer

It should be options->external filters

Yeah, you're right. And it wasn't available to select because it already was. It still doesn't appear in the filter menu during playback though, I do have Madvr installed and that is the only thing showing there. Other than filter options. I'm just not sure why Svp doesn't seem to register it at all. All the other filters/shaders and reclock seem to be doing their job yet no increase in frames.

Maybe different permission? I think I read about it somewhere but cannot find the related posts.

In my case, I can't run reclock unless I play the video as admin.

But reclock doesn't have 64bit version so it's matter not smile

5 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 11-02-2016 08:45:40)

Perhaps try with a fresh copy of MPC-HC portable?

1. "Install" (it's really just a fancy-looking extractor) MPC-HC portable:
http://portableapps.com/apps/music_vide … c-portable

2. Run MPC-HC portable and then follow the instructions here to set it up for SVP:
http://svp-team.com/wiki/SVP:MPC-HC

3. Close MPC-HC portable and then launch it again.

4. Finally in MPC-HC portable, open the video you're trying to play through SVP and see if it works.

NOTE: "livestreamer"will not work correctly with MPC-HC Portable.  If you are not a user of "livestreamer" or do not even know what "livestreamer" is, then ignore this warning.