Topic: Video stops when moving to another monitor

Hey guys,

since a few days I have the problem that MPC-HC just stops playing the video when I move it to another monitor. I have to press Pause and then Play to start the video again.
At first it didn't happen for every move. I saw something about this in madVR changelog ("* fixed: some problems when moving madVR to a different monitor") so I updated madVR to the latest version. Now it seems to happen on every move to another monitor.

I'm pretty sure it happened after the update to the latest SVP version 4.0.0.60.
I'm using a AMD 290X with latest Crimson driver and Hardware Acceleration is set to DXVA2 (copy-back) in LAV filters if it helps.

Is this a bug?

Re: Video stops when moving to another monitor

SVP can't "pause" a playback. It can crash or hang BUT it can't pause.
And nothing was changed in 4.0.0.60 that could possibly affect this.

I saw something about this in madVR changelog ("* fixed: some problems when moving madVR to a different monitor") so I updated madVR to the latest version. Now it seems to happen on every move to another monitor.

well, may be it's a madVR's issue after all?

Re: Video stops when moving to another monitor

Thanks for the fast reply. It seems to be a madVR problem indeed. Found another guy having the same problem on the madVR thread @doom9 http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p … ost1756631