Topic: HELP! SVP 4 pro jumps to different FPS everytime

Hi!
My SVP jumps to different fps when i'm watching video and since my monitor is only able to produce 60Hz  and that is what I am trying to use but it changes to different fps like 1000-500 and so on. I have already 60fps profile but still it won't stay on constant 60fps, please help me! sad
Thank you!

2 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 30-01-2016 05:17:25)

Re: HELP! SVP 4 pro jumps to different FPS everytime

Since you have SVP4 Pro, try setting the interpolated framerate to "Fixed frame rate 60fps" - click the button to the right of the "Movie x3" button.

TayyabKhalid

have you already posted a bug report via Manager?

Chainik wrote:

TayyabKhalid

have you already posted a bug report via Manager?

No I didn't, because I didn't know that was possible going to do it now. Can you also please recommend me amount of threads I should use for an i5 6600 non-k. I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you! smile

5 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 30-01-2016 20:42:47)

TayyabKhalid wrote:

Can you also please recommend me amount of threads I should use for an i5 6600 non-k. I would greatly appreciate it!

I usually just tell people to set it to the smallest amount that still gives perfectly smooth performance but is still greater than the amount of threads their CPU supports.

So for your CPU, don't go any lower than 5.

Nintendo Maniac 64 wrote:
TayyabKhalid wrote:

Can you also please recommend me amount of threads I should use for an i5 6600 non-k. I would greatly appreciate it!

I usually just tell people to set it to the smallest amount that still gives perfectly smooth performance but is still greater than the amount of threads their CPU supports.

So for your CPU, don't go any lower than 5.

Thanks man! This fixed the issue of it going above 60fps, also it is indeed much smoother now and even less artifacts. Thank you! big_smile