Topic: Disabling some warning messages!

I'm currently using SVP 3.1.7, Is there a way to disable warning, like i wan't to run SVP multiply 23.976 aka 24p to 5x and then a message, comes up im exeeding FPS over my monitors refresh rate which is i know its 60hz, it seems like when you go over 1x of 60hz which equals to 120hz, it eliminates "wave-artifacts" which is a bug on SVP 3.1.7, well in some reports they witness wavy-artifacts which is kind of annoying, so if there is a way to disable warning popup window, so i don't have to press ok everytime i wan't to play movie, please provide tips and tricks, and thank you smile

Re: Disabling some warning messages!

If the target frames are exact multiple of video frame rates, the artifacts are certainly reduced.

Setting target frame rates that exceeds monitor refresh rate will result of decreasing the smoothness, it's due dropping frames by renderer.
Not to mention it will burden the CPU usage more while give no advantage over smoothness vs artifacts issues.

(I've experienced it first hand, I though I could setting the target frame rates 3x from 24fps to 72fps, and then using SelectEvery to discard the excess frame rates, the result was disaster lol )

Your best bet to reduce the artifacts are by setting the artifact masking if you're not be able to change your monitor refresh rate (using CRU for example).

I think the "wave-artifacts" is not a bug, it's limitation of implemented algorithm.
This is the computer bug, https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ … 96566k.jpg lol

Re: Disabling some warning messages!

kairukun
SVP tray menu - Information - Hidden settings - change value of setting ChkDeltaFPS.