Topic: Brilliant Job - SVP 4 Pro - How's your experience?

Hi Everyone,

On behalf of everyone who is enjoying the latest iteration of the software and not having any problems with it. I would like to thank the developers for their time and effort in making SVP 4 Pro possible, as well as all the Beta Testers for having to go through all the unnecessary issues so we don't get to see them tongue (lucky you - cough).

The performance differences are astonishing once all the "PRO" options are edited (I am impressed) in comparison with SVP 3.1.7.

I do miss the Classic UI, the way it used to look. As a request, I would love it if you guys can add an option when right-clicking on SVP Manager to enable Classic Expert UI from the 3.1 days. Whenever you're free.

Great job.

Regards, Blackfyre.

Re: Brilliant Job - SVP 4 Pro - How's your experience?

I love it. :-)

Yes it looks better IMHO

...or is it the placebo effect?.....naw...lol

Good work  wink

I love it big_smile

Everything feels much better, and I had an orgasm when I noticed how much CPU it didn't take big_smile (20% with "Anime" settings and strongest artifacts masking)
I don't know what to say, it's so awesome ^^

5 (edited by Scars Unseen 10-11-2015 00:18:19)

I actually tried SVP 3 and quit using it because I always got weird artifacts in my anime no matter what settings I used.  I've been testing SVP 4, and so far One-Punch Man and Knights of Sidonia have been pretty much flawless, with the only hiccup being the arena scene in Episode 1 of Rokka no Yuusha where the "camera" rapidly revolves around the protagonist, and frankly, I'd be amazed if any automated solution could get that scene perfect.  This may be a keeper for me.

Note:  I use double framerate rather than refresh rate to reduce the chance of artifacts.  I can't speak for 60fps results.

Great experience with SVP 4 Pro, found optimum settings for 720p and 1080p, everything works like a charm on MPC + MadVR. Minimal artefacts, great smoothness, this software worth every spent dollar. Отличная работа, земляки!