Topic: svp4 manual? svp4 options menu

Is there a svp 4 manual of instructions?

I really want to know the difference between some options in svp4.....

Whats the advantage of using "animation" for animation, and "film" for real movies? And if I only use film option?

Whats the advantage of low artifacts masking from high one? Isnt there a "always better solution", like "if you have a good cpu, you can always put on high, and it would be awesome!?"

Thank you

Re: svp4 manual? svp4 options menu

in progress...

Chainik wrote:

in progress...

Sir, I have just ordered your product, you sent an e-mail to me, which has a link, I ask that download link? Why can not I download? Web links on this page also shows no? Our side is China, svp4 if you still want to download online, rather than a one-time download of the software, we will be a headache. Our side shielding your site, you must use VPN before they can log in, is there any way to solve, hoping not to be downloaded online, but a one-time download the entire software, like SVP3 that.

I have just ordered your product, you sent an e-mail to me, which has a link, I ask that download link?

SVP 4 is not yet released, your download link will be active on the next week.
In fact you got that email by an accident cause we're in a process of testing our payment system smile

Our side is China, svp4 if you still want to download online, rather than a one-time download of the software, we will be a headache.

This's a good point... May be a little bit later after the release we'll make a standalone installer.

Chainik wrote:

I have just ordered your product, you sent an e-mail to me, which has a link, I ask that download link?

SVP 4 is not yet released, your download link will be active on the next week.
In fact you got that email by an accident cause we're in a process of testing our payment system smile

Our side is China, svp4 if you still want to download online, rather than a one-time download of the software, we will be a headache.

This's a good point... May be a little bit later after the release we'll make a standalone installer.

Oh thank heavens!

Oh thank heavens!

Right now SVP 4 installation consists of 20+ packages. They can and will be updated "asynchronously". For example, if we'll get completed German translation today I'll immediately post an update for that particular package.
And I'm totally sure we won't update a standalone installer too often.