1 (edited by nija51 20-10-2015 09:43:07)

Topic: ReClock sometimes automaticly launches

Hello,

When I play video files, sometimes this ReClock launches (Even when SVP is not launched)
and asks me if I want to use it with my Windows media player. As far as I know, this only
shows when I try to play video file with my WMP.

I remember I've DL'd some kind of program that was introduced in this forum, and I think
that's what it's causing this. But I can't remember the name. I can't find any thing suspicious
on list of "Uninstall program" at Control panel.

I want to remove that program. Does anybody have idea what's it's name or what's causing this?

Post's attachments

Untitled.jpg 210.9 kb, 194 downloads since 2015-10-20 

Re: ReClock sometimes automaticly launches

In my case, ReClock doesn't even launch sad

Is it possible because of ReClock setting?
http://i.imgur.com/JMTeVUE.png

3 (edited by fsghassan 20-10-2015 11:07:27)

It Seems You "Accidentally" Select This Option When Install Or Update SVP
Try Use Uninstaller Program, Or Just Delete ReClock Folder (Not Recommended)

Post's attachments

wqedrdsa.png, 44.59 kb, 516 x 399
wqedrdsa.png 44.59 kb, 405 downloads since 2015-10-20 

Mashingan : Try Use This http://haruhichan.com/forum/showthread. … Codec-Pack

Mashingan, I haven't ticked anything other than "Force Reclock to load instead of default renderers"

fsghassan, When I uninstalled Reclock, SVP itself stopped working. I had to reinstall ReClock to get
SVP working again. : /

I also use Windows 7 64bit and it seems that KCP Codec has only released for 32bit, so I don't think
it will work : /

nija51
How about re-install?

By the way, 32-bit application still can be ran in Windows 64-bit. And SVP manager itself requires 32-bit video player and filters so I don't think you'll need 64-bit codecs.

I've got the opposite problem in that ReClock now never nags me on opening files (it used to, on first install of SVP 3.1.7) and doesn't appear to work at all, which sucks as I believe it could fix my issue with audio lag in D3D Fullscreen mode.

I've already tried reinstalling it. No luck DX

VB_SVP wrote:

I've got the opposite problem in that ReClock now never nags me on opening files (it used to, on first install of SVP 3.1.7) and doesn't appear to work at all,

You have same problem with me, the work around is to enable "Set ReClock as as preferred renderer (not recommended)"

nija51
Have you tried to change the behavior for other player to "Never load" (it's in Advanced settings tab)?

Sorry for late reply, I have been busy.

Mashingan, yeah it's already set to "Never Load" DX
I think I gotta find out the name program I've DL and installed from this forum
some months ago to fix my problem, and I cannot remember what's the name it was
and what exactly does DX

BTW, how do I actually use ReClock with SVP?

For me, the icon is always yellow and it reports that it cannot sync my video with my framerate but is instead setting the video to 24 FPS.  It does this whether or not SVP is enabled. 

If I use "Set ReClock as preferred renderer (not recommended)" then ReClock detects that the video is being played at a fluctuating 59.9XX FPS via SVP (even though it says "No Video Stream Found") but reports that it is doing nothing to the video, is altering the audio and its icon is red. ??