1 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 04-10-2015 05:33:30)

Topic: "Drop every other frame" in SVP4?

I don't see such a setting anywhere in SVP4; I hope this functionality hasn't been removed.  Will in be present in the release version of SVP4?

Re: "Drop every other frame" in SVP4?

SVP 4 FREE version does not include the ability to manipulate any profile settings. It sort of just works as a free demo.
SVP 4 FULL will most likely give you the full customization as we have with version 3 smile

stefanogiusio wrote:

SVP 4 FULL will most likely give you the full customization as we have with version 3 smile

But my point is that the feature that I am looking for does not even seem to be available in the beta versions of SVP 4 FULL.

Therefore, much like the ability to customize the downsizing on a per-profile basis and the ability to interpolate to your current refresh rate while using D3D fullscreen, I fear that this function will also not make the transition from SVP3 to SVP4.

I think that is something you have to contact the author for then sad i don't have the svp 4 full beta version so i can't help sorry.

5 (edited by Nintendo Maniac 64 10-10-2015 19:17:48)

stefanogiusio wrote:

I think that is something you have to contact the author for then sad i don't have the svp 4 full beta version so i can't help sorry.

I made a thread in the beta testing section two days ago, but so far there's no replies.