Topic: SVPlight update for SVP 4.x

I'm wondering about to purchuase the Lightpack kit, so my question is simple: is gonna SVPlight be updated to support SVP4 ? and maybe can I have an ETA ?

Thanks.
Daniel

Re: SVPlight update for SVP 4.x

Yes, it'll be updated somewhere after "full" version release.
However, SVP 4 Free won't support it.

I'm an Indiegogo backer, so no problem :-)

Ok, i'm gonna buy lightpack kit right now then.

Thanks

Hi again.

There is an ETA for the SVPLight update ?

Daniel

I was hoping for this week, but not quite sure now.
Soon wink

Hi guys. How's this coming along? smile

Beta version released! smile
Get it from Utilities -> Additional programs and features

This's a beta version, it has some issues.
One major issue is one need to restart SVP Manager before watching any movie after moving any light on "LED positions adjustment" page.

So far it's working well with my Lightpack. Only the odd couple of times where it stayed lit after quitting Potplayer. Other than that I'm pretty happy .Many thanks!

I'm keeping use svp 3, beacuse with v4 SVPlight make it crash after less than a minut of playback, also is randomly desynced with the video, sometimes 0,250 delay, sometimes 0,600 and so on.... i'll wait for a stable version I guess

Zibbibbo
with v4 SVPlight make it crash after less than a minut of playback

just to make it clear - SVP works fine with LED lights turned off and crashes after ~1 minute when you turn it on? right?

randomly desynced with the video, sometimes 0,250 delay, sometimes 0,600 and so on

did you checked this with the same video? when you try some video it shows random delay from run to run?

I'm attempting to use SVPLight but whenever I make an attempt to import a profile from Prismatik it causes SVP 4.0 to crash immediately, should I try to update Prismatik? I was able to get SVPLight working for SVP 3

Chainik wrote:

did you checked this with the same video? when you try some video it shows random delay from run to run?

sorry, didn't read your reply.
the delay was random on the same video everytime i close svp and restart it.

Anyway, i just tested the new svplight update and it seems to work great to me.
I've watched a movie (9gb mkv single file) and some series episodes.

Is not necessary anymore to close svp everytime when you play different files, now it works perfectly, and also there is no random delay, everything is fine with delay set to 0 now.

I can finally start to use SVP4.

Thanks for your work.

This's great smile

I seem to be getting a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library “The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.” message when watching movies with LED Lighting on.
It doesn't happen when it's turned off. Any ideas why?

unitedislife
Please look to the memory usage. Do you see used memory growth?

See at Detail tab in the task manager to player process and to SVPmanager process.

MAG79 wrote:

unitedislife
Please look to the memory usage. Do you see used memory growth?

See at Detail tab in the task manager to player process and to SVPmanager process.

Thanks for the tip MAG79. I've been keeping track and yes, memory usage for SVPManager increases consistently.
As I start the movie RAM usage is 21% but halfway through the movie it's already up to 60%. Is there any way to fix this?

unitedislife
We want to find and to fix the error. But we need your logs. Please send to us bug report from SVP manager.