Topic: It doesn't work

I just flew through setup clicking, next next yes yes.

After everything was done, i opened a movie in MPC and it played at the standard resolution of 23fps. (I wen't to view->statistics)

The first time it played the SVP icon turned green, but it does not anymore. I have not changed anything so i dunno why.

Re: It doesn't work

Hategrin

Do you see ffdshow icon in tray area?

3 (edited by loverhd 18-05-2011 13:25:50)

Re: It doesn't work

Hategrin

When SVP start it's working, it also chages it's shape in tray. So if nothing happens with the SVP icon in tray after you launch movie in MPC-HC, it mean that SVP is not working. Most likely reason for this is that there is no any ffdshow program/filter used by MPC-HC while playing video. AFAIK it is required as SVP work is triggered by the ffdshow program/filter. To check if this is so, you are advised to place the mouse over the video while playing video in MPC-HC, press the right button, select in the drop-down menu "Filters". In this problem case there will be no any video-related filters, containing the prefix like "ffdshow" in the list.
To fix the problem, you are advised adding the ffdshow raw video filter into the list of the external filters of MPC-HC and make it preferable, in the top of the list (as shown in the screenshot attached)

Post's attachments

screen.JPG, 56.5 kb, 650 x 486
screen.JPG 56.5 kb, 745 downloads since 2011-05-18