Topic: Need help getting everything working

I have windows 10 x64, and im a little confused on where to put some of the folders and files. I have the latest versions of SVP and MPC-HC installed.I have just downloaded SVPflow 1.1.15, MVTools 2.5.11.9 SVP, AviSynth 2.5.8 (SVP edition) and extracted the folder right to my desktop. This is where im confused, do I put all these files and folders in the SVP directory or what? Im getting very choppy playback in MPC-HC(I have all the Filters and settings right). I Know it's not my computer because I have an intel i7-5930K, a GTX 970 SC, and 8gb's of ddr4-2400 ram. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Re: Need help getting everything working

You need to use MPC-HC x86 version.

I am using x86 version, the latest one. I also have ffdshow and the LAV filters installed and activated in the filters menu of MPC-HC and set to prefer. All 32 bit versions.

If someone could give me the best settings to use in the SVP manager profile, that would be great. Just an FYI I do have the latest nvidia driver for windows 10. (353.30).

igame4k4life
Select CUVID HW decoder in LAV Filters.
Select EVR renderer in MPC-HC Output.
When you launch SVPMgr.xe what it say about non installed componets nedded?

^ those settings made a HUGE difference. Right now the SVP manager icon says the player is in a pause state but the movie is playing...

igame4k4life
This is where im confused, do I put all these files and folders in the SVP directory or what?

I don't get why exactly you don't want to give SVP installer a chance to make it right?  hmm

igame4k4life
player is in a pause state but the movie is playing
Close all MPC-HC processes from task manager or just reboot.