Topic: SVP + Lightpack without Prismatik

Hello everybody. Recently bought a Lightpack, which has not yet come. I also saw that there tearing video reports with Prismatik program. Then I found SVP. Installed and not had any problems, but I do not want to use the function of video acceleration (Motionflow). When I used the program, did not really notice acceleration of video, but the icon was never green. Rather watch videos only in original speed, changing the refresh rate to 23 Hz or 24 Hz. I wonder how do I use for the SVP, just to be able to use Lightpack lighting function. Needs Prismatik program installed, or can I just use the SVP with SVPLight plugin? How do to use the SVP with XBMC? What needs to be done to icon turns green? I can dispense the codecs that comes with the SVP (AVISinth, ffdshow), and leave only my K-Lite Codec Pack? Anyway, what do I need to do to play normally the SVP, with the lighting of Lightpack without tearing video problems of Prismatik? Remember that not desire accelerate video (Motionflow) only watch in 23/24 Hz. (When used the SVP for the first time, it did not offered me options or accelerated video ... seen in 23 Hz without tearing)

Re: SVP + Lightpack without Prismatik

vgtex
How do to use the SVP with XBMC?
Setting up XBMC

I wonder how do I use for the SVP, just to be able to use Lightpack lighting function
Just disable frame interpolation. SVP tray menu - Video profiles - select profiles one-by-one - select in each: Frames interpolation mode: Off - OK.

Thank you! I'll try to do it! So, XBMC needs a special configuration in order to play movies with Lightpack illumination? And what about PowerDVD?

In fact, the only thing that i want is to use my lightpack illumination without prismatik program, tha cause me tearing. Do i really need SVP? Lightpack only works with it? Or if i use SVP, do i need to change anything in order to play with powerdvd and xbmc, only if i want lightpack function, and nothing more? Thank you!

vgtex
When you tell Lightpack you mean SVPlight?
SVPlight. Please read it. You can find answers on your questions.

PowerDVD is not supported by SVP.
Video players compatibility table