Topic: Occasionally stuttering for briefly few secs

Hi all, this my first time using SVP and it works out truly amazing , thanks developer for making this happens, makes me want to watch my all old video again

Okay so i'm using Potplayer with EVR CP renderer, setting everything exactly according to Maken's helpful guide.
I got my rig i5 2500K @ 4.5ghz, and display card gtx 970, running win7.

Since i have many VFR video, some in mp4 format and some in rmvb, so everything works great except there's occasionally stuttering , like 1-2 secs , happens randomly too.
I've tried VFR repair too but still can't get rid of it, so any other suggestions or something i've missed ?

Thanks  again smile

Re: Occasionally stuttering for briefly few secs

Yeah, VFR is pain with SVP. Did you try Svp icon>Fix video>Doubling framerate?

3 (edited by Blackfyre 12-04-2015 11:21:51)

AcidRains wrote:

Hi all, this my first time using SVP and it works out truly amazing , thanks developer for making this happens, makes me want to watch my all old video again

Okay so i'm using Potplayer with EVR CP renderer, setting everything exactly according to Maken's helpful guide.
I got my rig i5 2500K @ 4.5ghz, and display card gtx 970, running win7.

Since i have many VFR video, some in mp4 format and some in rmvb, so everything works great except there's occasionally stuttering , like 1-2 secs , happens randomly too.
I've tried VFR repair too but still can't get rid of it, so any other suggestions or something i've missed ?

Thanks  again smile

If you're interested... Check my article out.

http://www.svp-team.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2419

Follow the instructions in the OP to get to the article. Read through the article, it might help you to figure out your settings (first just use my settings with PotPlayer, then if everything is working smoothly, try the media player I am suggesting in the article - but first, make sure SVP is running stable). 2500K @ 4.5Ghz and a GTX 970, you shouldn't be having any stuttering issues unless you're pushing some of the settings over the limit (or not-configuring something properly).

EDIT: Using MPDN or MPC+Madvr I don't have issues with VFR Videos.

James D wrote:

Yeah, VFR is pain with SVP. Did you try Svp icon>Fix video>Doubling framerate?

nope, didn't alter any of the video profile as i'm not familiar with all the settings so i just leave it default.

ok i see the target frame rate ( assume the video fix is mean this ) is  to  screen refresh rate (default), will try the double frame rate and see how, thanks for advice

If you're interested... Check my article out.

http://www.svp-team.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2419

Follow the instructions in the OP to get to the article. Read through the article, it might help you to figure out your settings (first just use my settings with PotPlayer, then if everything is working smoothly, try the media player I am suggesting in the article - but first, make sure SVP is running stable). 2500K @ 4.5Ghz and a GTX 970, you shouldn't be having any stuttering issues unless you're pushing some of the settings over the limit (or not-configuring something properly).

EDIT: Using MPDN or MPC+Madvr I don't have issues with VFR Videos.

Sure, will do
reading it now smile