1 (edited by Nachbar 18-03-2015 03:03:42)

Topic: Reclock: No video stream found

I searched the FAQs and did a quick search of the forums but I couldn't find an answer to my problem. I just recently installed SVP and I like it a lot but I am having a weird issue.

I am currently using the latest MPC-HC, Reclock, LAV Filters, XY-SubFilter, and madvr. With my current setup I am not able to get Reclock to automatically detect the frame rate and do its thing. If I disable SVP from the tray under settings it will detect and work again.

Here are my Filters currently loaded:
  - ReClock Audio Renderer
  - XySubFilter (=> madVR)
  - madVR
  - Audio Switcher
  - ffdshow raw video filter
  - LAV Audio Decoder
  - LAV Video Decoder
  - LAV Splitter
  - File Source (Async.)

Most of my content is 23.976 so I can set that as the assumed frame rate when not found in reclock and it will work fine but I do have a few things that are not that format.

Re: Reclock: No video stream found

Nachbar
1. Did you try to change these settings?

http://www.svp-team.com/forum/misc.php?item=3395

2. What videocard do you have?
3. What decoder is selected in the LAV Filters video decoder (cuvid/quicksync/DXVA2 copy-back)?

I was watching at it long time and can say Reclock like fast framerate value stabilization at playback start. So SVP must work fast at the start. It depends on decoder and splitter. And on one SVP hidden setting:

;Frame size and framerate detection mode, 1 - by frame grabbing or 2 - from OSD
VarChkDimAndFps=2

Try to change from one to another value. Then restart SVP-manager.

Post's attachments

ReClock_framerate_detection_settings.png, 25.56 kb, 492 x 539
ReClock_framerate_detection_settings.png 25.56 kb, 555 downloads since 2015-03-18 

3 (edited by Nachbar 18-03-2015 15:33:33)

I tried turning those settings off and it didn't help. Right now they are left on.
I am using an AMD R9 290
LAV Video is using software decoder avcodec. I have a lot of 10-bit material so hardware decoder won't work. I did try changing it to dxva2 native and copy-back with no good result.
I tried changing the hidden setting and that didn't help either. Right now i set it back to its default of 2.

However it does work with my older 8-bit material. It just doesn't like 10-bit. EDIT: Nevermind, some 8-bit videos it doesn't like either.

I have this issue since the starting using SVP.
I had no video stream also but after reinstalling ReClock, the video stream was found but cannot detect 60fps.
The strange thing is, this is only happened with .mkv files, all .mp4 files are detected 60fps fine.

But, in the end I'm not worry about it, because SVP still functional regarding of this issue.
Moreover, sometimes I feel ReClock is really annoying, especially when I watch vfr video. The audio just like hiccup when the video is vfr sad

mashingan
Ok. There is one another hidden setting:

;Timer of Reclock stabilisation waiting if it runs (msec)
WaitReClock=0

Try to increase its value. 500, 1000, 2000 maybe what you need. Change then restart SVP-manager.

That setting didn't help either.
My mp4 and avi files do work with reclock. Its just having trouble with mkv. If i disable svp, it can then detect the mkv.

Nachbar
Oh. I see. WaitReClock=2000 is not worked to mee too. I will check it.

MAG79
Thank you, now ReClock less annoying big_smile

Nachbar
That setting is for hiccup audio in vfr video,
it's not for solving the missing video stream smile

To MAG79 and anyone else with the problem:

Actually If I set

;Timer of Reclock stabilisation waiting if it runs (msec)
WaitReClock=7000

then it will work. For me its on an average of 5 seconds it takes reclock to detect the frame rate so I set it to 7 and that seems to have done the trick.