1 (edited by vprime 14-02-2015 01:45:05)

Topic: Please add to FAQ (troubleshooting)

after installing SVP(before installation have removed KLite mega codec pack and others, like suggested somewhere on this forum) when switching audio stream, sound and video started increasing and decreasing(in other stream) dramatically - approx x2-x3 of original speed. also lots of audio processing(lots of frequencies were abscent or distorted). this was seen for fullhd pcm and even ac3 tracks. mkv.

solution: in LAV audio settings select formats in Bitstreaming group. and deselect last("Use DTS-HD Framing for all DTS types").

in options select Convert Output to Standard Channel Layouts.

also there were another problem or extention of aforementioned - solved following way:
open LAV Splitter options, select "Demux sub-streams separately".
if doesnot help - there are also lots of other settings to play with(LAV video, audio, splitter).

OFFTOP:
i have only one problem - player crashes sometimes when high load on processor(large volume of videodata to process) when seeking.
but thats tolerable.

Re: Please add to FAQ (troubleshooting)

vprime

solution: in LAV audio settings select formats in Bitstreaming group. and deselect last("Use DTS-HD Framing for all DTS types").
in options select Convert Output to Standard Channel Layouts.

Thanks for the tip.

player crashes sometimes when high load on processor(large volume of videodata to process) when seeking

It is well known trouble. I can say it depend on renderer and on avisynth MT version.
I use avisynth 2.5.8 MT SVP edition + madVR. No player crashes on seek.
Mystery use avisynth 2.6 MT by SEt. No player crashes on seek too.