Topic: How can I get 3D Bluray iso files to use SVP with my BenQ W1070?

Hello!
I must say, SVP is amazing! While I use it maybe not at the highest level, for animation I love to use as high as possible while keeping artifacts under control.
My problem is, most animation movies are in 3D which I love with my BenQ W1070 projector so I am stuck between 3D and getting the smooth motion of SVP.
I have not found a way to use Bluray 3D ISOs with SVP.
If I were to use a 3D  MKV or similar file then for some reason, my 3D looks all weird with objects not correctly placed so I am sort of forced into only ripping to ISO so far.
Any help is appreciated! smile

Re: How can I get 3D Bluray iso files to use SVP with my BenQ W1070?

In april'2014 was some workaround about BD3D support. But it is not finished.
I need more details. What player do you use to play BD3D?

Well for the ISO rips I must use either PowerDVD 14 or TheaterMedia but since those programs do not work with SVP, I have been trying to use the MPC that came with SVP with other file types like MKV or MT2s but my problem is that  I have not been able to get those 3D MKV or MT2S files to show correct 3D ..everything looks incorrect in placement and depth.

shaolin95
Ok. I see.
I will check BD3D ISO rip with last versions of stereoscopic player and PotPlayer. They are compatible to SVP.
And of course you can try both these players yourself. wink

I tried loading the BD iso (mounting it first) in MPC and that did not go into 3d but I will try the ones you mentioned today!
Thank you so much for the support. smile

Well, for now I will stick to 2D and SVP since it seems no matter what at best I can only do half SBS 3D to run 60fps...I dont want to sacrifice image quality.

One question, I am running an old 775 CPU at 4.2Ghz (the E8500) but I can get a quad core for that same 775 platform but will probably run slower.
Is SVP designed to run better with a faster dual core or a slightly slower quad core?

Thanks!