Topic: Compile Source Code

I'm trying to compile svpflow, I see there is a code block project so I installed code block.

I'm stuck building the asm files, I had to switch the Compiler to VC 2010 since its the one I have, but .asm files wont compile.

Maybe if I had the Visual C++ 2003 Toolkit they would just compile ? If it is the case can someone post a link to the toolkit since I was just unsuccessful finding it on the net.

I also tryed to use nasm to build the asm files manually but I just get errors during linking, looks like im not passing the correct flags to nasm...

Anyway can you guys give me a quick help with the procedure to build these asm files with the project ?

Thx

Re: Compile Source Code

You need yasm to compile asm from the x264 project

3 (edited by acidmanvl 02-04-2014 23:51:41)

so i just do something like yasm file.asm -o file.obj ?

thx for the info !

Ok I tryed with yasm, exactly same result as with nasm : Release\Bilinear.obj||fatal error LNK1107: invalid or corrupt file: cannot read at 0xC68|

What I did: yasm Bilinear.asm -o Release\Bilinear.obj

from the .cbp file:

<Unit filename="Bilinear.asm">
            <Option compiler="msvctk" use="1" buildCommand="yasm -f win32 -DPREFIX -o $object $file" />
        </Unit>

ok thx alot, it seems to work !

For some reason the command is not run when i build the code. Anyway when I compile it manually with the above command it works.
Thx.