1 (edited by Metagondria 25-12-2013 06:08:07)

Topic: SVP Lightpack Failed = no SHOw !!

Oh Well...  roll  cannot have it all..

just have instald lightpack 0.93 .. installed just fine.. svp gets an nice addition that is currently useless.. lol

SVP lightpack failed... but before i  get to see the main window... i get to see an popup window with an message in RUSSION...!!!

The only thing i could make from that message is .. that it is missing K8062e.exe files... or something !!

But then again... i have read somewhere arround here that ONLY paint pack method requires those files... and not lightpack method... !!

Also... have read that this feature will be in the next release of SVP.. so maybe i should wait... untill then...

OH and one other thing.. i have installed something ... but where's the uninstaller from it ????  It seems that the OS didnt register the app upon installation like other installs usualy do ?

Whats up with that ?

Edit:  have found those k8062 files in the meanwhile.... its in the plugin folder from svp... but the app is full of ?????????  !!
err... so again do i need to UNINSTALL SVP completely to UNINSTALL SVP LIGHTPACK ?  Wow... hmm

cheers,

Re: SVP Lightpack Failed = no SHOw !!

To uninstall SVPlight delete svplight.exe file from SVP folder

Metagondria
too... many... periods...

DO YOU have Lightpack device?
Where did you got it?

The error message about "K8062e.exe" is about Paintpack only.

and I can do nothing about it's in Russian cause it's a part of "Paintpack's driver"
anyway, just ignore it
or try to run "k8062e.exe" from plugins folder

If you really have Lightpack and this message appears even after "lightpack" selection in SVPlight - then we'll continue.

4 (edited by Metagondria 25-12-2013 19:00:34)

MAG79 wrote:

To uninstall SVPlight delete svplight.exe file from SVP folder

InDEEd  neutral

Thanks +1 ←  big_smile

Chainik wrote:

Metagondria
too... many... periods...

DO YOU have Lightpack device?
Where did you got it?

Yezz well, about the → ... dots ... ←  .... errr...hmmm... the dots helps my Thought process  ....processing....   big_smile

A lightpack device... errr....(processing my thoughts  big_smile ) .... yea.. if i woud have to guess.. i'dd say yes... I have read the sw lightpackage is for LED hdtv's.... (not lcd tv's perhaps?)
Anyway .. i have an LED backlight tv yes.. with local dimming = hence, NOT FULL LED ARRAY  ...

So yeazz..; i woud like to think my device has ambilight like features ...

Chainik wrote:

The error message about "K8062e.exe" is about Paintpack only.

and I can do nothing about it's in Russian cause it's a part of "Paintpack's driver"
anyway, just ignore it
or try to run "k8062e.exe" from plugins folder

If you really have Lightpack and this message appears even after "lightpack" selection in SVPlight - then we'll continue.

In my first post i mentioned that i did not used paintpack method but rather lightpack method...

The lightpack method wos selected in the app by default..

And because of that ↑ (dead give away tongue)  i wos puzzled as to why SVp light did not want to function properly !!

And yezzz, i have tried to launch k8062e.exe... That too i have mentioned in my first post ...  Have you actualy → read ← my first post from top to bottom (no offense ... maybe you wos in an hurry  big_smile )  !!

I have mentioned that i get to see only ???????? and lots of ?????? oh and 1 grid popped up at startup .. but after that nothing .. just dead sillence.. oh and yeah epic fail status..

well, not my priority... cuz... i had to disable SVP light in SVP tabs menu because during playback i got flashy light flickering issues too because of it  hmm  !!

Cherriepoppers,

Metagondria
So. You have not Lightpack (1, 2). Then SVPlight is not for you. Read about Compatible hardware at SVPlight page.

http://www.svp-team.com/forum/misc.php?item=2968

Post's attachments

Lightpack_components.png, 92.76 kb, 618 x 424
Lightpack_components.png 92.76 kb, 436 downloads since 2013-12-25 

6 (edited by Metagondria 26-12-2013 03:27:36)

MAG79 wrote:

Metagondria
So. You have not Lightpack (1, 2). Then SVPlight is not for you. Read about Compatible hardware at SVPlight page.

http://www.svp-team.com/forum/misc.php?item=2968

Oh .. wut.. hold on there.. just go back an lil...

Oh dear.  So thats what u meant by type of device !!  And here i thought lightpack wos just an neat > cool name that is chosen for that svplight addon  neutral !!!

I thought that SVPlight wos just an addon sw package for SVP that just required an LED HDTV → kind of type device i thought u were refering to.!!?

Oh well, iam happy with the current settings i have right now..

I wonder.. woud it be more smoother if i use my hdtv internal frame rate interpolation on top of it lol (True motion → 400Hz hdtv over here  big_smile )  .. only thing is and that wos weird....  when i turned on Tru Motion feature in my tv setup , the playback in windvd got out of sync.   The vidoe/audio wos slightly (not much) getting out of sync while watching stuff through windvd + hdtv TruMotion = on !!!!

I wonder how that woud be in mpc+svp+trumotion hdtv  big_smile   .. That woudnt be MAX smoothness anymore but MEGA MaX smoothness heheh... hmmm...  tongue

Thanks + 1 mag for clearing up some things.