26 (edited by Fanty1972 03-12-2013 08:32:52)

Re: Heavy Video "stutter" (jumping) not directly SVp related

Rimsky wrote:

what is

I also use atm

?

Oh sorry...
atm = "at the moment" smile

the 306.96 is what I use at the moment and have used for the most time since I buyed that laptop model.

Maybe a piece in the puzzle:

I get a red "Out of memory" message all over the screen if I use "enable automatic fullscreen exclusive mode". I need to use it in "windowed overlay" mode.

Out of memory shows when NVIDIA 3D Vision is enabled. Just turn it off.

29 (edited by Fanty1972 07-12-2013 06:42:03)

OK, I just tested several videos on someone elses laptop (much less fast but ...) and I would say... they looked the same (horrible shuttering and 12FPSish as on my own. I asked him: does this stutter in your eyes and he answered that it looks completely normal to him.

Sidenote: I have no TV to see 24/25 FPS Video on a regular basis other than with my PC  wink

It seems that... uh.... is this really possible? Have my eyes adjusted to the look of 120FPS (I guess the last 300 hours of video that I watched had been 120FPS videos) that 24FPS video feels like 12FPS to me now?  hmm

EDIT: Damn! I forgot to check the tearing line on that computer. Sigh....

Fanty1972
the last 300 hours of video that I watched had been 120FPS videos) that 24FPS video feels like 12FPS to me now?
Yup! HFR (high framerate) for a long time has such effect. wink

I forgot to check the tearing line on that computer. Sigh....
Please do it to complete clearance.

MAG79

or he can simply turn off Exclusive mode in full screen via the MadVR settings and he wont get that error even with 3D Enabled