1 (edited by Fanty1972 22-11-2013 00:49:36)

Topic: "There is no function named Set MT Mode" REPEATING

I mentioned this in another topic allready. Now I get it the third time (in like 3 weeks).  hmm

I dont know what was up the first time. But the second time it was after a crash of MPC.
Now in the third time it suddenly happend after I used FRAPS and then SUPER. No crash, everything fine... but SVP wont work anymore and tell me "there is no function named set mt mode".

The only working method to fix this, that I know of, is re-installing SVP... but why is this happening again and again to me?  neutral

Re: "There is no function named Set MT Mode" REPEATING

SetMTMode is function of avisynth. MT - Multi Threaded. SVP uses MT version of avisynth specially tuned for SVP.
Usual case of this error is another version of avisynth installed.
You can just reinstall avisynth 2.5.8 from official site or from SVP download page.
SVP Manager will detect the original version of avisynth 2.5.8 and will replace it by SVP-tuned version.

Thanks. That worked.
I had a error message that SVP wasnt allowed to replace the file but after starting it with administrator privilegs it worked.

But I wonder how it can become broke when it already worked?

Fanty1972
how it can become broke when it already worked?
Some programs can replace avisynth to another version (not MT). Then SVP don't touch avisynth because he don't know what version user wants more. smile