Topic: Blu-ray 3D support???

I've recently installed the latest version of SVP on my HTPC. The main reason I was interested in this program is to enable Frame Interpolation while watching 3D blu-rays. I own an Epson 5020 projector and the Frame Interpolation in 2D looks great. Sadly, it doesn't support that in 3D. Someone on another forum recommended SVP. So, I'm looking for a way to enable some type of smoothing effect when watching my 3D blu-rays. Is there a way to do this and can it be done with the SVP program? Thanks!

Re: Blu-ray 3D support???

3D video playback is supported in Stereoscopic Player and NVidia 3D Vision Player.

Sorry to be such a noob but where do I navigate to in order to change the settings in the link you sent me? Is that supposed to be done within the SVP Manager? If so, I don't have that option. Anytime I double click on the icon from the taskbar, nothing comes up.

JewDaddyV1
where do I navigate to in order to change the settings in the link you sent me?

in Stereoscopic Player

but I really doubt is can play 3D BD

so in order to use SVP with 3D content you need to get (somewhere) a MKV stereo pairs rips of your BD disks

I see. Sorry for the confusion. I didn't realize it was a separate video player from CyberLink Power DVD 13. That's what I use to watch blu-rays on my PC. So this stereoscopic player will only play 3D files not actual 3D blu-rays? So there's no way to watch a 3D blu ray with SVP unless its ripped from the actual disc?

How are you watching blu-rays with SVP in the first place?  PowerDVD refuses to even play anything for me....so if that's the solution I need to find a solution for that software first.

rservello
How are you watching blu-rays with SVP in the first place?
I see 3D-rips and 3D-remuxes only. Not BD3D. I use sterescopic player and SVP.

PowerDVD incompatible to SVP because it can't use ffdShow.
You can try PowerDVD's internal smoother: TrueTheater Motion. But I don't know if it works with BD3D.