Topic: 3.1.5 not disengaging

I've been using SVP and found this new version having a type of crash where it does not disengage. The test is repeatable if I pause media player classic and start another video CPU will skyrocket. Then when I run a single video it's under interpolation even when I say disable. Even if I stop the process SVP it just hangs. I'm a better than normal computer user and run a tight ship with a quad core 3.4 GHz and Nvidia 550 TI graphics eight gig RAM.

Anyone else find SVP version prior was more stable?

If I run single video only is pretty good and it doesn't usually get messed up.

0 By the Way the SVP team they rule they are so cool.

Re: 3.1.5 not disengaging

I don't get it.
What exactly the steps to reproduce the issue?

1. start video with SVP enabled
2. pause video
3. start another video
4. ???

Chainik, sorry I was busy working and I should have gotten back sooner.so sometimes I will be using media player classic and I will  pause and open up another one where upon this secondary video will take my CPU to 100%,I shut down SVP no difference and from then on SVP will be running 60 frames per second even exited from the system tray even  after taken from task manager. Opening a video will still play 60 frames per second.and strangely enough I still cannot play that secondary video I wanted in the first place. But with everything shut down I can play any other video in this case MKV. Two things strange one SVP removed from even task manager it still advancing the video, secondly the original second video I tried to play while one was paused still won't work causing CPU 100% I have to reboot the computer and only run one video instance at a time. Using pause on a video and opening a fresh one does not always work. I never had this problem before switching to 315. It's not that serious I usually don't open two instances of media player classic. But strange nonetheless

hey,Chainik. This test I stated above is totally repeatable but other examples are not when videos are switched in their place so the test is not valid smile

I'll try to be more careful I'm not a technician. It does this on random videos but if I change the parameters the results changed.

you guys are simply the best

ddragon
I see now.
Instead of killing SVP Manager you can just turn it off - Settings -> Disable SVP or with a hot key.