Topic: Blurry 3d picture

Hello guys, my first post on this forum so first I would like to congratulate the great software that is svp. Well recently purchased a lg passive 3d TV and I am struggling to correct the image. Well when I run the *. Mkv, the media player clasic opens two images next to each other, so what I do then is press the 3D button on the TV control and select side by side. The problem is that the picture is very blurry and using only controls the TV I can not get rid of the ghost image. I wonder if there is some control on that adjusts PARTICULAR these details?

Sry for my bad english

Re: Blurry 3d picture

i dunno may be it'd better to ask this on some LG forum?  hmm

thanks for replying! The video player that comes with the TriDef software I can control the focus of the image, but the SVP does not work with this player. So I wonder if I can make these adjustments in focus fddshow or media player classic or even svp

StereoscopicPlayer ?

i use a lg passive 3d monitor.
but i guess the thing will just be the same.

the inbuilt 3d modes dont work very well.

what you have to do is use stereoscopic player, and in the output of the player, use interlaced 3d in the 3d settings, right image first usually.
and during playing, it will ask you the input format, give accordingly, usually the files are HSBS which means half side by side.usually right image first.
(also, usualy the lg screens are horizontaly interlaced..confirm that)

now you should get a proper picture.

as for bleeding of images, you have to adjust the screen, theres a relatively narrow vertical viewing angle for 3d tvs in passive mode.adjust that.usually it will give you a test image to check that.use the manuals of the tv.

1st get that working, then if ou are satisfied, will let  you know how to get the svp working with it..
good luck
smile

kingshuk
will let  you know how to get the svp working with it

Setting up: Stereoscopic Player