Topic: Enhance The Frames Per Sec. of Gaming in Real Time with Svp script?

Is there any way I could have SVP or something similar like InterFrame kinda Motion Interpolation plugin scripts running in the background as I was playing a PC gaming in either a windowed mode or full screen? If I could cheat my 3D games that run 30hz to run 60hz... This would be an amazing thing... No need for crappy HDTV and their Motion Interpolation software trickery and marketing!

This would be a dream. Is there anyway to implement the real time use of this plug in as a DLL or something that would run along side of the PC game? I think it is possible because you can you use it in real time with videos and video streams...

Does anybody know of an external video processor that would add Frame rate conversion : motion interpolation in real time? THAT DOES NOT COST 75K dollars haha.

Re: Enhance The Frames Per Sec. of Gaming in Real Time with Svp script?

If you have a good graphic card it should be no problem playing games with 60fps or more without any   interpolation. 

I'm not sure but  I don't see any change for a motion interpolation in video games because the frames are calculated during the gaming in realtime and you don't know how the next frame would look like.

Do you think SVP could be used real time to play games that run at lower FPS?

radioboy86
Do you think SVP could be used real time to play games

no it couldn't

5 (edited by dsgnethu 25-06-2013 15:03:29)

radioboy86 wrote:

Is there any way I could have SVP or something similar like InterFrame kinda Motion Interpolation plugin scripts running in the background as I was playing a PC gaming in either a windowed mode or full screen? If I could cheat my 3D games that run 30hz to run 60hz... This would be an amazing thing... No need for crappy HDTV and their Motion Interpolation software trickery and marketing!

This would be a dream. Is there anyway to implement the real time use of this plug in as a DLL or something that would run along side of the PC game? I think it is possible because you can you use it in real time with videos and video streams...

Does anybody know of an external video processor that would add Frame rate conversion : motion interpolation in real time? THAT DOES NOT COST 75K dollars haha.

Bad Idea!

The TV just let You feel, that actually more frames drawn on screen. To play any games with better framerates, You have to buy more powerful hardware. For movies or any video it's good, to have better framerate, because input lag doesn't matter at all.

For flash games (with fixed framerate) it may sounds as a good idea, but think about it: input lag would be drastically increase. Try it on the same screen (TV), with and without picture enhancers (Samsung TVs has a so called "Game Mode", which option disables all enhancements made by the TV - thus decrease input lag).