Topic: Help don't understend the vsp messedge

Variable frame rate detected. It's recommended to enable "Variable frame rate repair" mode or choose some fixed target frame rate.
So when i play video i got that message. What i have to do because i can't find that "Variable frame rate repair" mode...Please help  roll

Re: Help don't understend the vsp messedge

Satyras
select Interface type - expert, and afterwards Variable frame rate repair will be available

Satyras
1. Tell please what video with variable framerate are you watching? Is it anime?
2. Can you give a link to it? Or share a little part of it (two minutes)? I will look at it and maybe I will change SVP to work better with such videos.

MAG79 wrote:

Satyras
1. Tell please what video with variable framerate are you watching? Is it anime?
2. Can you give a link to it? Or share a little part of it (two minutes)? I will look at it and maybe I will change SVP to work better with such videos.

Thank you for helping my... I watching a sport... to by exactly that was ufc or  Bellator Fighting Championships. Sorry I don't now how to give that link...I send file to my computer and watch it there...

%username% wrote:

Satyras
select Interface type - expert, and afterwards Variable frame rate repair will be available

Thanks for help now i find it smile thank you