Topic: Issues while playing 60fps videos

I have lots of converted 60fps (60000/1001) videos. I'd like SVP to be automatically disabled while playing 60fps.

CPU is high and after starting playback the OSD says:
>Playback: 59.94*(1:1)=59.94 fps

Then after a while it constantly shows:
Variable frame rate detected. (~59.985 fps)
It's recommended to enable "Variable playback repair"...

Re: Issues while playing 60fps videos

dzid_

Playback: 59.94*(1:1)=59.94 fps

It means that no smoothness is applied. I don't know why your processor is busy in that case.

Can you test some VFR-modification of SVP 3.1.1: SVP_3.1.1_VFR_fix.zip?
If it will not help then you can turn off VFR-detection: SVP menu - Information - Hidden settings - change deltaFPS=0 - close and save

Thanks for reply but fix didn't help. 
I turned VFR detection off. But there is a problem with 1:1 playback because SVP still tries to apply smoothness. CPU is busy, memory is used and the output video is a bit jerky.
I can live without VFR but it would be good if this 1:1 mode will work properly.

dzid_
there is a problem with 1:1 playback because SVP still tries to apply smoothness
I don't believe in it. Give me the results of your CPU usage in mode 1:1 and when SVP is off.
1:1 is bypass mode. CPU is not used for frame interpolation because of no frame interpolation produced. wink

I could prove it to you smile but I think I've isolate the problem and I'll just explain when it happens. So mode 1:1 bypass interpolation correctly for all my 60fps videos except 1080p ones.
Does it make sense to you? are 1080p videos treated in a different way?

dzid_
are 1080p videos treated in a different way?

Yes, in different way in case if your screen size smaller than 1920x1080.
You can change SVP 1080p-profile option "Decrease frame size" form "To screen size" to "Disabled".
Also you can add profile 1920x1080@60 and adjust it to Frame interpolation off.

7 (edited by dzid_ 25-04-2012 21:17:14)

Ok, that was the case. Your solution is working for me. Although it would be perfect if SVP made avisynth script disabled completely when playing high frame rate material, to reduce memory usage and to avoid on seek short playback freeze and on seek osd messages.