1 (edited by heyer 11-03-2012 20:51:02)

Topic: SVP performance graph

Hey there, loving the software. I've been wondering about on thing though, what does the "SVP index" do in the performance graph? Does it show how many of the desired frames are interpolated? I see it hovering around 1x, even when I have stutter sometimes.

Re: SVP performance graph

heyer
SVP-index shows SVP processing speed. If you have SVP-index 1.0 and stutter sometimes then choose another renderer to display all frames more accurately without drops.
I use madVR fullscreen exclusive or EVR Custom Pres with D3D fullscreen option.

Ah, so as long as my index is hovering around 1x, SVP is outputting enough frames to the renderer? Thanks alot smile

heyer
so as long as my index is hovering around 1x, SVP is outputting enough frames to the renderer?
That's right wink

5 (edited by travolter 20-03-2012 11:48:49)

suggestion:
Would be nice addition show the SVP-index value into a little tray icon. The floating window is ok but sometimes is not necessary read the graph, and it s a waste of screen if you only need to read the realtime numeric values

travolter
For what?
When you watch movie you watch at the system tray icons? hmm

I think tray icon for SVP-index is not necessary.

7 (edited by travolter 20-03-2012 14:39:02)

Im like a tester.. all day doing trial an error.. and testing new settings and scripts.-...
my cpu is very limited.. so the meter is useful for me to check if Im losing frames or not

Anyway I know  that Its not a must have feature.. so not needed to lose time coding it.
Nevermind. smile