Topic: SVP interferes with Stable Diffusion (ComfyUI)

Whenever SVP is activated the renders active in my Ksampler simply HALT..  It doesn't crash, it just halts.  If I click on the "temporarily disable SVP" option, the render continues.  Curious.  I'm guessing it's a Python thing or Python Path thing because I had a similar problem years back with SVP preventing the booting up of Jupyter Notebooks.

In any case, it primarily may be related to a new RIFE VFI customary node I recently added to a Stable Video Diffusion workflow in I'm using (comfyUI).  I think the problem started just after that, but I'm not sure, could have been there all along.  In any case, this isn't a trivial issue because I like to watch videos using SVP while I'm waiting for Stable Diffusion to do its thing.  If the developers could look into this and offer a fix, it would be appreciated. 

Also, I'm not hugely computer literate so to say "the problem is with this or that "Path" won't help me.  It didn't help me with the Jupyter notebook thing and I had to continually install and unistall SVP in order to use it because of the interference.  So please give me a step-by-step solution as if you're talking to a 5 year old smile

Lastly, the problem occurs whether I'm running a RIFE video profile or a non-RIFE video profile.  I have totally disable SVP in general in order for Stable Diffusion to work.

Re: SVP interferes with Stable Diffusion (ComfyUI)

what's in the log?

Re: SVP interferes with Stable Diffusion (ComfyUI)

The problem seems to have fixed itself for now (maybe just needed a restart? oops).  Don't know.  If the problem pops up again I'll return with the logs.