Topic: SVPtube 2 question/possible technical issue

I'm not sure I'm posting in the right area - if it's not, mods please move to the correct place

So I often I use SVPtube 2 to play YouTube videos with interpolation. A problem has been happening where the video will freeze for a few seconds while the audio continues, and then the video comes back, but out of sync with the audio by the amount of time of the video freeze.

Also (unrelated), when I jump forward a few minutes in a video, sometimes playback stops. The counter keeps going, but it's black and silent. When this happens, I cannot get the same quality video to play again (eg. say I tried jumping forward while playing the 1080p 4.7mbps version - once it goes black I can't open that video, I have to pick 1080p 2.1mbps, or 720p 1.5mbps)

Thank you,

Michael

Re: SVPtube 2 question/possible technical issue

1. What video do you watching? How often you see freezes of video? Do these freezes occur at the same videos at the same place?
Give a link to such video from youtube please.

2. Jump forward can work not correct in some cases if you don't wait for buffering. It is feature of youtube algorithms. I think it is a part of youtube protection from using 3-rd party players and downloaders. You have found right solution - to select another stream resolution or format from list.