Topic: Not a Bad effort

thought i would be the first to post in English
there is no wiki in English yet but to get this working just load it, then load MPC-HC and set ffdshow as preferred video renderer

at the moment this still is not for me as the picture is too artificial by which i mean movement look unreal

its as good as i have seen though and a lot less hassle to setup than just following instructions on dedicated threads that are out there

i dont really know if this will ever work given the time others have spent but i hope so  big_smile

2 (edited by Chainik 02-04-2011 16:52:54)

Re: Not a Bad effort

Thank you for opening the English forum smile

I wonder where you got this link?

there is no wiki in English yet

We're working on it, but we really need someone with native English big_smile

than just following instructions on dedicated threads that are out there

I hope that SVP is far better and more powerful than just another mvtools script.
And this is only a beginning wink

as i said all that's lacking in the instructions is the need to install/run MPC-HC and select ffdshow as the external video codec. this needs to be explained better and if you need help with the English i will be glad to help

i have an ATi card(4650) with lates ocl driver but gpu acceleration is still grayed out, it works in demo mode but stutters in full screen

i hope it gets better but as it is already inserting  another frame i dont know what else you can do to, in effect 'reduce' the effect to make it less real?

pacemaker1000

but gpu acceleration is still grayed out
HD4xxx' drivers lacks the support of some required OpenCL-extensions.

in effect 'reduce' the effect to make it less real
It's like cigarettes - almost nobody likes the first one smile
And now I just can't see movies without this "effect", especially on big screens (like projector).

But there's one parameter that can help to reduce "smooth effect" - try set "Framerate change" to "24->60 1m" or even "24->60 2m". Also these modes requires less CPU power.

if you need help with the English i will be glad to help
Nice to hear smile