1 (edited by xarunx 20-04-2022 17:55:47)

Topic: Getting started with RIFE. point me to right thread please.

Short version: how to get started with RIFE and SVP. when i select RIFE AI nothing happens. it would be great if someone point me correct directions (specs: I7 12700F, RTX 3080 and 32 GB RAM)

LONG VERSION: HI guys, i am using vapoursynth with pot player and it works flawless and SVPcode to transcode and save videos locally. Recently I started using SVFI (steam) to permanently convert videos and there is noticeable difference both in video quality/smoothness and very minimal artifacts. So i am wondering if anyone could teach me to setup SVP with RIFE with MPC/potplayer. Thank you all.

2 (edited by dlr5668 20-04-2022 19:22:43)

Re: Getting started with RIFE. point me to right thread please.

xarunx wrote:

Short version: how to get started with RIFE and SVP. when i select RIFE AI nothing happens. it would be great if someone point me correct directions (specs: I7 12700F, RTX 3080 and 32 GB RAM)

LONG VERSION: HI guys, i am using vapoursynth with pot player and it works flawless and SVPcode to transcode and save videos locally. Recently I started using SVFI (steam) to permanently convert videos and there is noticeable difference both in video quality/smoothness and very minimal artifacts. So i am wondering if anyone could teach me to setup SVP with RIFE with MPC/potplayer. Thank you all.

uninstall svp, reboot, install rife + mpv

Re: Getting started with RIFE. point me to right thread please.

>  when i select RIFE AI nothing happens

start transcoding, look through the log for errors
for example you may see something like "no Vulkan devices found", in this case you have to re-install graphics drivers