Topic: black screen and video player crashing

Everytime I try to play a video with any video player while svp is running. It just shows black screen but the sound is playing and when I click the video player it just stops running or frozen. I already have set up the proper settings like in preferences etc. i have a 360hz monitor if that matters.

Re: black screen and video player crashing

send a report (SVP menu -> Information -> Send problem report) right after the player hang

wtf is this?

14:41:47.734 []: Video: 2 GPU OpenCL device(s) on OpenCLOn12 [OpenCL 1.2 D3D12 Implementation] (Microsoft)
14:41:47.734 []: Video 1: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti (Microsoft, ver.1.0.0) [gpuID=21]: OK
14:41:47.734 []: Video 2: Microsoft Basic Render Driver (Microsoft, ver.1.0.0) [gpuID=22]: OK

choose the first "3080 Ti" entry in App. settings -> GPU acceleration

... and limit target refresh rate in the video profile to something more ...common than 360 fps

This actually fixed it but is the color suppose to look like this

Chainik wrote:

wtf is this?

14:41:47.734 []: Video: 2 GPU OpenCL device(s) on OpenCLOn12 [OpenCL 1.2 D3D12 Implementation] (Microsoft)
14:41:47.734 []: Video 1: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti (Microsoft, ver.1.0.0) [gpuID=21]: OK
14:41:47.734 []: Video 2: Microsoft Basic Render Driver (Microsoft, ver.1.0.0) [gpuID=22]: OK

choose the first "3080 Ti" entry in App. settings -> GPU acceleration

... and limit target refresh rate in the video profile to something more ...common than 360 fps

https://imgur.com/MnLZ1Zi

this is more like a question to mpv itself
it should do HDR tone mapping with default settings

maybe something is wrong with mpv settings or the video itself
you can check mpv's log
(Information -> Add. information -> mpv's configuration file -> add 'log-file=d:\mpv.log' into it -> start mpv again)