Topic: Encountered error when attempting to update SVP, SVP force restarts PC

https://www.svp-team.com/forum/viewtopi … 115#p79115

Yeah, so, it continued to refuse to work even though I did everything correctly and then I realized that there was an SVP update and checking the changelog and there was a "bypass age restriction" update for SVPTube, so I attempted to update within SVP and at some point the update halted and informed me that programs related to the update were open and so I closed all the web browsers and the problem persisted, I then tried "ignore" and it fucking force restarted my PC and I had two instances of Topaz VEAI open and was at the end of nearly 8 hours of rendering and I lost all progress because of this fucking bullshit. If you could fucking fix that that would be great.

SVP is uninstalled now, so I get to fucking reinstall from scratch and redo all of my fucking settings and keybinds. Great job.

Re: Encountered error when attempting to update SVP, SVP force restarts PC

Trying to reinstall SVP it just fucking force restarted my fucking PC again. Golf clap? Is this the beta?

Re: Encountered error when attempting to update SVP, SVP force restarts PC

the only component that could possibly restart the PC is Microsoft VC++ redistributables
you probably should ask Microsoft if their fucking Windows is a fucking beta big_smile

needless to say you're the first one in years saying SVP restarts the PC