Topic: No Playback Available

Hello,
I am writing here because support will not offer assistance. I have no playback using SPV on MPC.

I will write what I wrote to support here:

Hello,
Last week, I went ahead and purchased your software. Till today, I still cannot get this to work.

I installed this on a new Win10 installation (20H2 Version). I followed all the tutorials on your website for troubleshooting MPC-HC and SPV4 and nothing works.
I installed FFDSHOW, AVI SYNTH, MPCHC, and MADVR.

Corsair 8x2gb
MSI MPG Z390 EDGE AC
Samsung EVO SSD
GTX 1080
Latest WIN10 OS Update (20H2) with few programs running.

This is frustrating and think something like this should work out of the box. Not only that, MPC-HC is the only app I will use. SPV4 worked before Win 10 PRE 20H2 (FREE VESION).
There should be algorithm in your software showing where these launch problems lie.

Thank you, I need to get this solved. If I cannot, I kindly, request a refund.

Thank you
Xavier

Are there any DirectX software I need? Why doesn't this program automatically configure or let you know what the issue is. Seems backward.

Thank you Xavier

Re: No Playback Available

Hello, Xavier

I installed FFDSHOW, AVI SYNTH, MPCHC, and MADVR.

You don't need to install anything except SVP. SVP will install all software needed.

Please open video with MPC-HC to get situation "No playback available" and send us problem report from SVP menu: Information > Send problem report...
We will look your logs.

Also, you can look what is wrong in your logs yourself: SVP menu Information > Events log wink