1 (edited by markfilipak 06-02-2021 07:19:49)

Topic: Which Windows installer?

May I ask a stupid question? ...Oh, wait, I just did! May I ask a couple more?  :-)

I'm not sure what you mean by "online".

21-02-06  01:49  svp4-online.exe          ... 10,076,832 bytes
21-02-06  01:23  svp4-pro.4.5.200-1.exe   ...248,501,088 bytes

My Windows Host doesn't connect to the Internet. I'm writing this in a Linux virtual machine Guest. I will be running SVP in Windows 10-1803.

Please advise.
Regards,
Mark.

Re: Which Windows installer?

You can download stand alone version of SVP installer: svp4-pro.4.5.200-1.exe (248,501,088 bytes)
It can installed without Internet connection. You need internet connection to activate SVP license.

P.S Youi are using VM and you need to know, trial functionality is not available under VM.
Why the Trial mode is not available?

MAG79 wrote:

You can download stand alone version of SVP installer: svp4-pro.4.5.200-1.exe (248,501,088 bytes)
It can installed without Internet connection. You need internet connection to activate SVP license.

P.S Youi are using VM and you need to know, trial functionality is not available under VM.

I would not be running SVP in a virtual machine. However, I do access the Internet in a VM. Does that mean I can't activate an SVP license?

markfilipak wrote:
MAG79 wrote:

I would not be running SVP in a virtual machine. However, I do access the Internet in a VM. Does that mean I can't activate an SVP license?

You cant activate SVP without internet

dlr5668 wrote:
markfilipak wrote:
MAG79 wrote:

You cant activate SVP without internet

Well, I guess that's that. I have 3 apps: Textpad, TotalCommander, AnyDVD, that handle things cleanly. SVP? No.