Topic: How to reset all settings, or fix right channel louder with DTS?

Is there an easy way to reset everything connected to SVP back to their default values?  Like MadVR, LAV, MPC-HC, etc...  all the settings.  I can't promise this has always been broken, but I'd like to check.  I reliably have louder sound come from my right channel with DTS 5.1 input (MediaInfo calls it 6 channel, but it calls DD5.1 the same so I'm pretty sure it's not 6.1).

I have all the optional SVP parts installed, but this happened even before installing them.  I use MPC-HC x64 with MadVR renderer.  Outputting to headphones.

With 2 channel AAC files it sounds fine.  But DTS has more sound coming from the right.  Even the LAV Audio Decoder's "Status" page shows a little bit more green on the right channel (only 2 channels have output lines).

In the same LAV Audio Decoder's "Mixing" tab I have 'Enable Mixing' checked with Stereo for the output speaker configuration.  I've had to mess with boost like features so I may not be using the precisely default values, but all are at 0.71 for the sliders (Center, Surround, and LFE).

This isn't the first time I've had issues with DTS output, but in that case I gave up and found a DD5.1 file to use instead.  I see the manual mixing feature in MPC-HC, but have no idea how to try to use it (think LAV suggested I try that without much detail for steps).

Re: How to reset all settings, or fix right channel louder with DTS?

not related to SVP at all

Re: How to reset all settings, or fix right channel louder with DTS?

Sorry, but as the software was all installed by SVP I'd hoped there might be some ideas.  Sorry for the noise.