1 (edited by luda 27-08-2020 18:32:34)

Topic: Tube loader: can't load tube plugin

I seem to unable to use svptube, it doesnt show up when right clicking the icon. Looking at the events log it shows Tube loader: can't load tube plugin. Tried downloading iobit uninstaller to find any registry keys or left over junk but no go. Could someone help me out? I attached the event log.

Seem to be having the same issue as this guy https://www.svp-team.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3562.

Many thanks.

Post's attachments

active.log 3.63 kb, 331 downloads since 2020-08-27 

Re: Tube loader: can't load tube plugin

I had this happen to me in the past. Not sure what caused it but nothing seemed to fix it but getting rid of most files including the config files in your profile directory.

No need to clean the registry as far as i remember, but you have to get rid of your SVP installation folder (Program Files (x86)\SVP4) and also your %APPDATA%\SVP4 folder - you can backup your profiles.cfg though so its not that big of a deal. Whatever you've changed in the advanced settings will be gone though.
After removing just use the Offline Installer package and the Tube plugin should be back again.

"can't load tube plugin" is because it can't load extensions\tube\main.dll, most likely because of missing dependencies - python38.dll and PythonQt.dll must be in SVP 4\mpv32

4 (edited by luda 30-08-2020 17:23:38)

Thought I'd chime in on how I fixed it. I ended up finding svp4-maintenance.exe and chose run as administrator, choosing remove all components. Then downloaded the offline installer and again chose run with administrator and it installed as usual. It seemed to be related to needing to be run as administrator. Many thanks for the help!