Topic: Does converting a video to 24 fps allow for more smooth motion?

Does converting a video to 24 fps allow for more smooth motion? I've tried bluesky frame rate converter with my rx 570 and dmitriRender as well and svp. I have most videos in 29.97 fps and when i play them with any of those programs with like mpc-be or mpc-hc they don't look that different than standard playback. I have a video though that is 23.976 fps and it plays very smoothly. I was wondering why? I see in bluesky frame rate converter that there is a option when playing back 24 fps videos that states "Mode 2: Created 1 original frame and 4 interpolate frames when converted 24p to 60p". When this is used on that 23.976 video it plays very smoothly. The other mode is not as smooth. Also on a 29.97 video playback is not that smooth and there is no option for playing back those 29.97 videos in "Mode 2: Created 1 original frame and 4 interpolate frames when converted 24p to 60p". So i thought what if i could play a 29.97 video and somehow convert it to 24 fps in realtime and use svp or bluesky or dmitriRender? I couldn't use svp because the only way i found to convert videos in realtime to 24 fps was using an avisynth plugin called FDecimate. I tried this on a 29.97 fps video and the smoothness was there. Could anybody confirm this or not? Anybody know of a different way to convert to 24 fps in realtime as well like a directshow filter? Also, i have been trying this on my capture card but for some reason it's not working. Sample videos that i have tested this theory on i can provide if anybody wants to see if there is a difference or not.

Re: Does converting a video to 24 fps allow for more smooth motion?

if you have true 29.97 fps then it must be smoothed.
Looks like you have "fake" 29.97 fps (not every frame contain motion). You can check it with frame-by-frame rewind (for example use hotkey ctrl-right arrow in pause mone in HPC player).

Converting 30 to 24 is bad solution. The best way is to get better video source with true frame rate.