Topic: Can't run MPC-HC x64 properly.

I've used SVP before however recently I just changed my PC and I've lost all my account information. However this is not the point.

The point is I downloaded and go for 30 days free trial but it couldnt run properly at all with MPC-HC x64 players.
Previously on my old PC I run it without any issue, very smooth, same player.

This new PC is a 9900k, 32gb ram, 1080 ti but everytime I play a video with SVP, it just lagged so much... Every 3-5 second the screen stopped and playback again at 50% of the original video speed.. The audio and video are all out of sync.
I want to purchase a new license but I just couldnt get past the trial.

I appreciate any form of help, here or remote. Ty.

2 (edited by Agota 16-09-2019 10:24:43)

Re: Can't run MPC-HC x64 properly.

Im also using hdr + gsync...

turn off gsync, send a report just after a video playback.

It is the same. I have also tried to reinstall a couple of time.
I also tried turning off HDR.

5 (edited by Agota 18-09-2019 09:43:10)

@Chainik do u mind to remote in and do it for me?
I will just purchase the license straight after it's fix.
Please consider helping me as I am really not into this kind of computer stuffs.

> send a report just after a video playback

Hi I have sent a report ty

165 Hz could be too high value.
Before starting to dig into video renderer settings (as you're really not into this kind of computer stuffs big_smile), try to simply lower screen refresh rate down to 120 / 144 Hz.

another thing to try: Play -> Filters -> LAV video decoder -> Hardware decoder to use -> set it to NVIDIA CUVID

I will try it now..

Chainik wrote:

another thing to try: Play -> Filters -> LAV video decoder -> Hardware decoder to use -> set it to NVIDIA CUVID

Where do I find this settings? mpc hc settings right? I will look for it.

Hi, I have already set to NVIDIA CUVID and also to 144/120/60 hz respectively to try for the playback however I still encounter the same issue.
For more understanding and visual of this issue, I have uploaded a video which I recorded.

As you can see the audio are all out of sync, and it always freeze/hang and resume after.. The video also playback like 20-40% slower (slow mo mode)

Everything u hear and see in the video are the exact issue Im facing, I did not pause or do anything weird.. It just playback like this so badly. Idk what is going on, this is a totally new pc.. Also dont mind the color, I have no idea why.. I have HDR on and without HDR the screen just look like crap. Have no idea how to fix it either LOL..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLg7Vv_iuSA

I just tried with my main rig (Ryzen 1700 + GTX 2070), updated to the latest NV drivers.
With CUVID video decoder selected I can see this behavior only for 4K/HDR with "HDR color recovery" in SVP turned on - it can't go above ~80 fps for some reason. In all other cases 120 fps works w/o issue.

As this case could be interesting for more users, we could try remote via Teamviewer (ver. 12 please!) at the same time you wrote previous post (near 1 pm GMT).
Send a email with credentials to support@svp-team.com when/if you will be ready wink

Chainik wrote:

I just tried with my main rig (Ryzen 1700 + GTX 2070), updated to the latest NV drivers.
With CUVID video decoder selected I can see this behavior only for 4K/HDR with "HDR color recovery" in SVP turned on - it can't go above ~80 fps for some reason. In all other cases 120 fps works w/o issue.

As this case could be interesting for more users, we could try remote via Teamviewer (ver. 12 please!) at the same time you wrote previous post (near 1 pm GMT).
Send a email with credentials to support@svp-team.com when/if you will be ready wink

Hi I will send you an email with information to establish this support meanwhile I can see there are alot of advance users here in the forum, anyone with similar issue or know the exact issue I appreciate the help too, thank you.

so, OK, the problem is EVR video renderer is somehow limited to ~110 fps output
probably because of recent NV drivers hmm

switching to madVR renderer solved the problem

Chainik wrote:

Hi guys I want to say Chainik helped me to resolve the issue already. It has been very patient of him despite a few request I've put in. (to setup for vlc).
As I do not know much about these software I dont know whether it is all easy or hard for him but either way he spent about 45 mins with me and I appreciate it.

I purchased the license immediate after.
Thanks Chainik!

Chainik wrote:

Wait, how do I off the information on screen?! :d

ctrl+j big_smile

I'm sorry! How have you been? It has been awhile, 2 years almost?

Recently I just formatted my PC. I lost all the info that you've helped me to set previously as of this topic. (https://www.svp-team.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5417)

Now I cant even play any media files it just pop up error. I did not have anything else install nor I know how to set anything.. Help me! >_<
Please I appreciate thank you!

Can you lmk when you're online?
Or same using teamviewer?
My discord ID is 1004-A#8336

Or I will wait for you here to reply. Ty!
Pls pls help meee!!

Or anyone here kind enough to help me setup?
Appreciate!

> Now I cant even play any media files it just pop up error.

what error?

It works now as I install media feature pack for windows 10..

Last time when I on SVP + MPC 64bits player I was able to stream on discord at full screen.
But after format, now, whenever I stream on discord the player just hang..

Also the graph show instablity.. I remember u told me the graph must be at a certain number then is steady? like 90? or 120? I forget... But its not now..
Will u be able to help with it? T_T

I install and reinstall my player + SVP still hang frequently

Hi there, anyone can help me with settings?
My mpc player often hang, 5-10 minutes interval, previously @Chainik u had set for me and the performance index is steady throughout even a 3 hours show..

I formatted my PC and I have no idea what setting to use. I know of nothing about PC settings and I have not yet gotten a response from @Chainik.

Anyone here good enough to teamviewer/ help with the settings?

I really appreciate. I cant watch a show in peace it keep hang..

25 (edited by Agota 16-06-2021 12:00:13)

And can we have a SVP discord server? big_smile

Please add me on discord 1004-A#8336
please I really appreciate.