Topic: Audio out of sync, how can I fix it?

The audio is out of sync on all files and that happens with the SVP manager off as well, might be a second or two. I tried some other players but they also had this problem. I use MPC-HC with SVP and also tried VLC. The audio/video works fine with JRiver. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I would really appreciate tips on how to fix this with MPC-HC. I'd like to note I am not very techy so simple steps please. Thank you.

Re: Audio out of sync, how can I fix it?

the fact that it works in some players sounds like too much load on your gpu/cpu.

Are you using LAV-Filters as decoder? If not, try them. They make excellent use of your Ressources and can really make a difference. Also you can easily make sure you actually use HW-Acceleration.

Check your stats with CTRL + J and tell us the rendering times in ms. Also can you check on another machine if your files aren't really out of sync? Because if it's the files, LAV Audio Decoder has a delay function that should solve your problem temporarily. For a permanent Solution you would need to re-mux