Topic: SVP 3.1.7 core Dependencies

I've never had this issue before, but here I am, two days later, still unable to install SVP Core 3.1.7. No matter what I do, the installer continues to act as if I don't have Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redis installed, but I've gone through 3 or 4 different versions of the 2013 Redist installs, and SVP won't pick up on it, ever.

Can someone here download and see if SVP Core 3.1.7 works on your end?

I don't know what's wrong and I don't know what I need, maybe some .dll files, maybe something registry related.

I don't really care, I just want 3.1.7 working on my machine again.

(This is a new Win 10 installation on 1803 ver, there has never been an issue before)

Re: SVP 3.1.7 core Dependencies

You can use installer with all prerequisites included:
http://www.svp-team.com/files/SVP_3.1.7.exe

https://www.svp-team.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4262

3 (edited by icedtea676 27-10-2018 10:31:27)

Is there any way to avoid that? I'm OCD about my folders and folder locations and extra garbage being installed. I don't need MPC-HC installed, I don't need madvr installed, I don't need avisynth installed.

I just want/need SVP Core.

I installed full SVP version, and right after, tried to install SVP Core 3.1.7, and Core will not install, but the full version did and works.

Something has to be broken with how SVP Core is detecting Visual C++ 2013, can you look into it?

EDIT: I uninstalled all versions of 2013 C++ and 2012 C++. I uninstalled SVP full. I then reinstalled only SVP Full, then immediately tried SVP Core 3.1.7 with admin rights (probably didn't do anything), and it worked. I uninstalled SVP Full while doing the 3.1.7 core installation. This shouldn't have to be this wonky to install a program.

Thanks anyways, going full for a bypass/hack worked.

> Something has to be broken with how SVP Core is detecting Visual C++ 2013, can you look into it?
Ok. I will take look

I've tried to install SVP 3.1.7 core just now. It asks me for VC++ 2008 not 2013

Post's attachments

SVP_3.1.7_installation_stop.png, 15.19 kb, 761 x 436
SVP_3.1.7_installation_stop.png 15.19 kb, 480 downloads since 2018-10-27