Topic: What settings in svp hinders every video on the net to play?

After i gor SVP, i have to pause mpc hc every time i want to watch something. It's really annoying. Is there a settings that forces videos on the internet to not play when i play something on mpc hc?

Re: What settings in svp hinders every video on the net to play?

didn't understand a word hmm
why you have to "pause mpc-hc"?

3 (edited by Duckers 06-04-2017 19:19:49)

WEll, when i play videos in mpc hc, all videos on facebook and youtube (for example) simply won't play at all, buffering, but not playing when i play videos on mpc. and i have to pause the video, refresh the page, THEN the video plays.

You mean - in the browser? Youtube won't play in the browser window until you stop local playback in mpc-hc?

5 (edited by Duckers 06-04-2017 23:40:30)

Chainik wrote:

You mean - in the browser? Youtube won't play in the browser window until you stop local playback in mpc-hc?

Yeah, all browser based videos simply won't play unless i pause mpc, then refresh the video page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7M1YMtGDg8

I can't imagine how this could be. There's definitely nothing in SVP that could possibly impact on any web browser in any way.

video drivers, maybe? Have you tried to disable h/w acceleration in browser?

James D wrote:

video drivers, maybe? Have you tried to disable h/w acceleration in browser?

Just did, and that worked, but why does mpc hc hinder hardware accel? Even euro truck sim's audio is muted when mpc hc plays.

9 (edited by brucethemoose 28-04-2017 22:16:46)

WASAPI maybe? If you have MPC customized at all, it could be playing in exclusive mode (which shuts down everything else intentionally).

Also, your GPU can only accelerate so many videos at one time. The limit probably depends on drivers and the hardware itself, but as you said, disabling hardware acceleration is a good temporary fix.