1 (edited by hoover1979 01-02-2017 00:50:24)

Topic: MPC-HC now only starts minimized.

Does anyone else get this issue on the latest 32bit MPC-HC (Not nightly builds)?

as of this morning MPC-HC has decided on it's own for no logical reason to run ALL video and audio files completely minimized as an icon on my taskbar.  This happens when set to run as both fullscreen and windowed mode, it only runs as minimized to taskbar mode.  I have prevent minimize set in tweaks as well as disabling enhanced taskbar features (as on windows 7 it means the taskbar appears over the videos all the time), but all video and audio files on MPC-HC are now only starting minimized.  last night I did not have this issue, I have not changed any settings or installed or uninstalled any software, I have made no changes to my hardware, the bug has just happened for no apparent reason on it's own.

Other bugs MPC-HC has created on it's own is no playlist visibility and new playlists not saving (the save button does nothing) and these issues stay even after uninstalling, removing registery pointers, rebooting and reinstalling, so I bet this minimize glitch would be here to stay to.  I certainly don't wish to format my whole PC and do a clean install of Windows 7 and spend days to weeks reinstalling all my apps and hundreds of games again.

If anyone else has had this issue and has found a way to fix it please assist!

Main hardware:
4Ghz Core i7 - 4790k
32Gb corsair vengeance pro DDR3 RAM.
4Gb Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming.
Sound Blaster Zx
Logitech Z906 THX 5.1 Speakers