1 (edited by hafiztanzil 13-04-2016 16:59:21)

Topic: SVP 4 free installer failure

I'm using windows 10 enterprise edition.
When I try to install, everything goes fine until it comes to this (Pictured with red pencil marker). Basically it says that, permission denied for a file in SVP 4>>license folder. When I ignore that, it stucks at 77%!
Sorry I didn't took a picture at that moment but could I fix this?
Also, I'm thinking that you guys need to make a manual for SVP version 4 cause I think it's really hard to comprehend all of these technical issues.
Should I install SVP version 3.1?
Thanks

Post's attachments

SVP 4 failure.PNG, 52.16 kb, 638 x 388
SVP 4 failure.PNG 52.16 kb, 428 downloads since 2016-04-13 

Re: SVP 4 free installer failure

If permission is denied. Maybe you should try to run the installer using administrator privileges. That might help.

Just close SVP after the installation is complete and then run it again (because SVP itself won't work if you run it as admin).

hafiztanzil
Try one of these ways:
1. Choose another path to install. Differ from C:\Program Files(x86)
2. Install SVP3 usual way. Is it has the same permission denied problem when choose C:\Program Files(x86) folder?
3. Run installer as administrator (as said Blackfyre) can help in both cases: SVP3 and SVP4

MAG79 wrote:

hafiztanzil
Try one of these ways:
1. Choose another path to install. Differ from C:\Program Files(x86)
2. Install SVP3 usual way. Is it has the same permission denied problem when choose C:\Program Files(x86) folder?
3. Run installer as administrator (as said Blackfyre) can help in both cases: SVP3 and SVP4

I just had to install it using administrator rights just as Blackfyre said. Thanks for the suggestion & it's running smooth smile